Leading project management consulting and advisory firm Siecap has appointed accomplished project delivery professional Carmen Ford to its team, as the Principal of Project Advisory.
Ms Ford will lead project advisory team, based in Brisbane and brings more than 30 years’ experience in major projects and within multinational organisations to the role. Ms Ford will specialise in in project delivery and project services functions.
Siecap CEO David Irvine said he was pleased someone with Ms Ford’s wealth of experience had joined the team.
“Carmen has worked across a diverse range of projects and programs, ranging from $1 million to $8.4 billion, both nationally and internationally,” Mr Irvine said.
“Her sector experience includes mining and resources, oil and gas, buildings and infrastructure, renewable energy, civil construction and programmed capital equipment maintenance.
“Across all project types, Carmen has been focused on implementing processes and systems to improve profitability on projects and within profit centres and she has been integral in the training and mentoring of project personnel. Carmen’s particular expertise in project controls system implementations including Prism & Ecosys is highly regarded in the industry.”
“She is an admirable professional and we are so pleased to welcome her to our incredible team.”
Among her achievements, Ms Ford has been the managing director of a successful project services consultancy, been credited for establishing projects controls systems on several complex multi-billion-dollar high-profile projects and worked with a major EOMs to bring their contracts department back to profitability.
Ms Ford said she looked forward to her new role. “Siecap’s experts deliver solutions across all aspects of the asset investment lifecycle – from concept, feasibility studies, strategic planning and business case development, through to project delivery, integration and optimisation,” Ms Ford said.
“The project services capabilities I bring for capital project delivery is a natural fit with Siecap’s existing capabilities, and I very much look forward to being part of team.”
Carmen’s passion is working with clients to help achieve successful project outcomes. Her specialities in project delivery and services functions include:
- Project Delivery and Project Management Services
- Project/Program Management Office
- Risk Mitigation Strategy Management, Workshop facilitation, Risk Analysis
- Project Governance & Health Checks
- Project recovery and intervention
- Project Services Advisory & Support
- Project Controls Systems recommendations, implementation & support
- Integrated Progress monitoring & performance reporting systems, dynamic data visualisations and dashboards
- Estimating, Planning & Scheduling, Cost Management, Risk, Contract & Commercial, Construction Management
- Seconded project resources
- Independent Assurance
- Independent Peer Review, gateway reviews and project assurance to assist in investment decision making & governance